Monday, June 15, 2009

"What a Wonderful World"

"I see trees of green, red roses too, I see them bloom for me and you, and I think to myself what a wonderful world"...

It's time to "take 10" and break away from all the Wedding planning and give your mind a much needed rest and listen to a feel good song. Well, ok, one song but two very different versions. We could all use a beautiful reminder of how "wonderful" the world is around us. This song is so touching, it gives me chills (and sometimes happy tears) every time I hear it and is a perfect choice for your Wedding song list.

The first version is from, of course, Louis Armstrong, the legendary trumpeter. And the second is from Rod Stewart. Although Rockin' Rod is one of my favorites, I think I prefer the original classic by Satchmo. I still love both versions and wanted to share them with my Brides and readers. Enjoy your double dose of such a wonderful song!! (Photo courtesy of digitalphotoartistry.com)

What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5IIXeR5OUI&feature=related


What a wonderful world - Rod Stewart

No comments: