Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Friends and Lovers?

As I was relaxing on an unexpected snowday,
I thought it was the perfect opportunity
to cozy up on the sofa and catch a great movie,
an "old classic". Since Valentines's Day is
right around the corner and love is in the air,
I figured a romantic comedy would suit me just fine.
Enter, my all time favorite, When Harry Met Sally.

As everyone knows, the whole premise of this
wonderfully romantic and funny movie
is the idea behind whether a man and woman
can be true friends.
I believe that men and women will have a difference
in opinion regarding this issue until the end of time
but whatever the reality may be, I think this movie
is worth watching again and again. Especially this weekend:-)
If you like this movie, I have included a few great video clips.
Enjoy!

I couldn't write this blog post without including this video clip!
It is the famous restaurant scene
where Sally sets the record straight for Harry;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PszKxu7Gqqs&feature=PlayList&p=1718C3E6EDECFBBF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8Photos courtesy of: www.movies.yahoo.com

It had to be you. It had to be YOU!

This scene depicts Harry and Sally at a New Year's Eve party
when they FINALLY admit their love for one another.
Ahhhhhhhh, how sweet. I love this movie!!
Watch the video clip below...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRhCTnkd3vM

No comments: