Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Romantic Travel for Honeymooners

While browsing on the internet, and casually glancing out the window at the falling snow, I started thinking about the many romantic Honeymoon destinations that "my" Brides have recommended to me and other future Brides.

If you are newly engaged and want to plan an unforgettable Honeymoon but don't know where to start, I came across a GREAT website that was incredibly informative, comprehensive and enjoyable. It contains information on such topics as a Honeymoon Bridal registry, best places for romance, advice on packing, money saving tips and how to avoid a hurricane on your Honeymoon! I included the link so you can begin exploring and start planning the most romantic Honeymoon ever!! Photo courtesy of Travelzones.net

No comments: